Become a Gallery Foundation member
Join a community of passionate and dedicated individuals whose vision and generosity contribute to the development and success of the Gallery and the enjoyment of our visitors.
Foundation members enjoy a close connection to the Gallery through a dynamic program which includes:
- meeting artists, curators and directors
- invitations and early-bird tickets to unique experiences and events
- being the first to hear about the Foundation's annual Appeal artwork and taking part in our fundraising events contributing to the sustainability and development of the Gallery
- receiving the latest news on exhibitions and programs through a range of Gallery correspondence
- recognition of your contribution in the Foundation's Year in Review publication and Foundation Wall in the Gallery foyer.
Our generous Foundation supporters have been crucial to the establishment of the unique Margaret Olley Art Centre, acquisition of many artworks and annual education and public programs for the enjoyment of our visitors.
Express your passion for art and develop a meaningful relationship with the Gallery by becoming a member of the Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation.
The Foundation is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient. All donations to the Foundation of $2 or more are tax deductible and are receipted accordingly by the Foundation.
Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation Ltd.
c/o Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre
2 Mistral Road, Murwillumbah South, NSW, 2484, Australia
ABN: 29 003 230 073
Gallery Foundation Donation and Membership form(PDF, 1MB)
Gallery Foundation Donation Policy(PDF, 116KB)
Gallery Foundation Constitution(PDF, 445KB)
Gallery Foundation Transaction Terms and Conditions(PDF, 126KB)
2022 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation Ltd. will be held on Wednesday 23 November at 5 pm. All are welcome to attend.
Please note: only members can submit a nomination form, nomination of proxy, or vote for/against the resolutions included in the Notice of Meeting.
Agenda - Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation Ltd. Annual General Meeting 23 November 2022(PDF, 77KB)
Minutes - Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation Ltd. Annual General Meeting 18 November 2021(PDF, 420KB)
Foundation Nomination form for Board of Directors 2022(PDF, 64KB)
Foundation AGM proxy 2022(PDF, 63KB)
Financial Statements year ended 30 June 2022 - Tweed Regional Gallery Foundation Ltd.(PDF, 6MB)